Using Your Hotel Card
1. Click on "Book Your Trip" and then search for your desired dates and destination. You are then provided the best prices for your desired stay.
2. Once you have decided on your best itinerary, you may book your reservation. When you are ready to pay for your reservation, you will enter in your name, email, and card number in the box provided, and your discount should apply as shown in the example below. Please make sure to enter your details exactly like you did when you Activated your PIN#.
Please keep note of the following items:
* Bookings Non-Refundable: Make sure of your plans, as all bookings are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled.
* Consecutive Night Bookings in the same hotel are prohibited, and can be cancelled at your expense. Use a single PIN to book multiple nights.
* Credit Card Processing: Once you book your hotel, your credit or debit card statement will reflect two transactions, one for the total amount of the hotel stay and the other a credit to your account for the amount of the Hotel Card Value. Example, if your hotel stay is $150, and you have a $50 Hotel Card, your statement will show a $150 charge and a $50 Credit, giving you a total charge of $100, thus reflecting your $50 savings. Refunds take 2 to 3 business days to process.
3. If you understand how to use your Hotel Card, you can start searching for hotels.